domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2013

About me

Well, today I wanted to present my self a bit and talk about some facts of my life

My name is Malena, I'm 18 years old,  I was born in Venezuela but I currently live in Uruguay ,yes I know you may be asking yourself were the f*@/ is that country? it is in south america, this lets me explain you that even though we speak spanish I decided to upload my blogs in english so more people could understand them :) and I really hope that some day my blog can someday entertain somebody. also wanted to add that my blog is at bloglovin'

I would love to upload videos to youtube also, but I'm quite scared about that so I don't think thats happening yet haha

I'm studying at university human biology and I will start next year fashion design

My biggest dream is to travel to the UK specially London and Dublin but I would love to know as much places as I can.

well this is a really short blog about some current things in my life, hope it helps you to get to know me a little bit more I will leave you my mail malemartinez8@gmail.com if you ever want to contact me, and you have my other links on the right side of the webpage

See you soon. x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario