martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

OOTD: Nude, Burgundy & Black

Hi everyone! as I said before I'm truly inspired with outfits at the moment, so today I decided to blog about this outfit, that is actually yesterdays but doen't matter. It was a really casual outfit, but with a vintage or so touch, and what I loved about it is that it looked great (in my opinion) and it was extremely confortable.
As you would appreciate the colors are quite dull but that is because in my country we are entering on autum insted of spring, yess we are weird.
Of course I know that some brands will not exist in some countries, but it can always help as inspiration, this are simple things that can be found anywhere.



    Shirt - Lolita
    Leggings - Sisi
    Boots - Daniel Cassin
    Sweater - Zara
    neckalss - Don't know but it is a golden necklass    with some details in white
    Bag - Sagali
    Scarf - Mango

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario