martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Art Attack | DIY

Today I thought of sharing something a bit different. As you can see is a DIY, and a really simple one by the way. Al you need is a note block or notebook you don't like, scrapbook tape that you like and white glue (the common one we used to use at school).
All you have to do is cover yout notebook in the way you like with the tape, I did it taping it through it's lenght and at the end, in order for it to look with a little bit of shine, not shine but, in ordet that it didn´t looked so matte, I covered it with a little bit of glue that I put on my finger ( I did this twice) just cover it and wait for it to dry! you can repeat this as many times you like. And there you have a nice notebook.

Hoped you liked it :)
Loves Malee. x

 Now

Before

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario