domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Guardrove's April favourites

Hi! Today I've decided to share with you 3 things I used the most trough April

The first one being a Vergara handbag that I bought in my trip to Venezuela, I've been loving this so much I think I used it almos every day. Also a zara t-shirt, really simple with a little Ces't ok written on the top (in the picture the t-shirt is folded ), I know it is amaizingly simple but that is what I loved about it, I can use it for everything and it fits perfectly to my body, thing that is strange because I've got really thin arms and I usually don't like t-shirts but I felt in love with this one. And last but not least, this shoes, I thougt they were really cute since I saw them, at first I thought they would be hard to match, but then I realized that it wasn't that hard. Obviously they aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I personally think they are cute and femenin.

Hope you like this, tell me about you aprils favourites, soon I'll write about makeup favourites :)
Loves malee x






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario